Demolition of Woodside Freight Old Offices
Job Type: Demolition
March 2022 – April 2022
This project consisted of the demolition of the main office building, mint building and old cottage.
MCB Civils work consisted of the following elements:
- ACM licensed removal / disposal
- Soft stripping of the existing structure to remove all fixtures, furniture and fittings
- Removal of all asbestos containing materials
- Demolition of the building
- Site clearance and disposal works
The site extended from the front façade to the rear of the building and access was acquired from the main road.
All asbestos identified in the client’s survey was removed before the initial demolition works could take place. Once the building was declared safe the demolition works then could begin.
All materials resulting from the demolition were crushed on site and taken to licensed waste facilities off site in line with all rules and regulations.